Win this week's tailgating party—serve the best snacks on the block Recipe: http://bit.ly/MLBaconBitesPosted by Lobster from Maine on Friday, January 12, 2018
Honestly, we’re not sure a better appetizer exists. Maybe make a double batch and enjoy as the main course too? Your call – we won’t judge! The below makes 16-20 servings.
- 1-pound cooked lobster tail meat
- 8–10 uncooked bacon slices cut in half
- 3 scallions
- Maple syrup
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Remove lobster meat from the shells. Chop into 16-20 large pieces.
- Cut the green side of the scallions into small pieces and pair with a bite of lobster.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each bite and secure using a toothpick. Continue skewering your bacon bites, leaving space between the bacon and lobster to allow the bacon to cook all around.
- Broil for 6 minutes or until bacon begins to crisp, turning once.
- Remove from oven and arrange on platter.
- Drizzle with lemon and maple syrup. Serve.
Special thanks to our friends at Lobster from Maine for creating this great recipe!