Your favorite game day dip just got a Maine Lobster upgrade! Full recipe: http://bit.ly/MLBrieDipPosted by Lobster from Maine on Monday, January 29, 2018
Tired of that boring dip you’ve made dozens of times? Upgrade it with the best ingredient around: Maine lobster!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups baby spinach, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup plain cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cups chopped cooked lobster tail meat
- 3/4 cups Brie cheese, diced (about 7 oz)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Boil lobster tails and chop to bite size pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add garlic and spinach and cook for 1 –2 minutes, until spinach is just wilted. Transfer to a colander, allow to cool for 2–3 minutes and gently press to drain excess water. Cool to room temperature and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add mozzarella, yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and cayenne to the bowl and combine with spinach garlic mix. Stir in lobster, brie, chives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to a shallow ovenproof cast iron skillet with cover or dutch oven place dish on a hot grill, covered. Heat for 15–18 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Remove from grill and let rest for 3–4 minutes.
Special thanks to our friends at Lobster from Maine for creating this great recipe!